Terms & Conditions
- Any request for the supply of the Goodnature products displayed on this website (“Products”) that you place with us and any Products we sell to you are subject to these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”), which are posted at www.goodnaturetraps.co.uk and which you are deemed to accept by ordering a Product. Unless we specifically agree otherwise in writing that other terms and conditions prevail, these T&Cs prevail over any inconsistent terms in any other communication or agreement.
- References in these T&Cs to “we”, “us” and “our” are to Goodnature Traps Limited, its agents, representatives, successors and assigns. References to “you” and “your” are to the person whose name is recorded when placing the order for Products, its agents representatives, successors and assigns.
- Except as set out in clause 4 (Refer also to Warranty Claims section), we will only accept the return of Products if the product is returned undamaged, unused, in original packaging and in a resalable condition. Items that are damaged or missing will not be refunded or replaced..
- Except as set out in clause 6, if you return a Product to us and we accept that:
- the Product suffered a manufacturing fault or was damaged at the time we dispatched the Product to you, we will repair or replace the Product or refund you the amount you paid for the Product; or
- you have received a Product from us that is different to the one you ordered, we will (at our option) replace the incorrect Product with the correct Product or refund you the amount you paid for the Product.
To qualify for a repair, replacement or refund under this clause 4, we must be notified of your intention to return, within 30 days of purchase date. Product must then be received, within 14 days of goodnature traps confirming your intention to return the product.
- We will refund your reasonable costs of returning the Product to us if we accept the return under clause 4.
- We will not provide a repair, replacement or refund for a Product that:
- you or a third party (i.e. not us) have serviced, attempted to service, modified, tampered with, misused or abused;
- has used CO2 cylinders or other accessories from a third party supplier;
- has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the instructions provided with the Product or that we have communicated to you, including via our website; or
- otherwise has been damaged as a result of accident or acts of God.
- is mechanically sound, in full working order; but have not caught a target species due to operator actions/fieldcraft.
- Refer to Clause 3.
- All Products returned must be in their original condition and packaging (except for defective or faulty Products for which you are claiming a repair, replacement or refund under clause 4) along with any accompanying accessories and an explanation for returning the Products. Please return Products to Goodnature Traps, 9 New Mills Industrial Estate, Post Office Road, Inkpen, West Berkshire, RG17 9PU.
- Delivery is subject to the supply of goods on approval. Delivery charge, is an additional, stand-alone item; and is non-refundable. Goods cane be viewed prior to making a decision as to whether or not to purchase the item.
- As the consumer your purchase is covered by the the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (SoGA).
- Not withstanding anything else in these T&Cs, these T&Cs will apply only to the extent permitted at law.
- If you have any problems regarding your order – you may contact us at email@example.com (citing an order number).
242 3757 11
Registered office address:
Lane End High